Monday, January 2, 2017

Awesome Organization and a Free SVG File

It's the new year and many crafters have "getting organized" on their New Year's resolutions list.
Here's a quick and easy idea that is perfect for reaching that goal!
It all starts with this great set of metal storage containers that can be found at Ikea.

It's a set of three and is called Hemsmak.  They are super cute when you dress them up with vinyl. For the most versatility, I cut the center circles from chalkboard vinyl.  
I have this simple SVG available for you FREE here so you can make your own!
I gave this set to my Mom for Christmas.  The dotted turquoise vinyl goes perfectly with her sewing room.  Inside the tins I included a wrapped piece of chalk and a gift certificate to her favorite quilting store.  

No comments: