Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Scenic Christmas Cards

I created a trio of Christmas cards using the "White Christmas" stamp set from Stampin' Up.
I've used this set before, but this time I tried it on different paper.  I had small glossy white squares of card stock in my stash.  I stamped the scenes using Archival ink (black) which is water proof.  I then colored in the scenes with regular craft markers and used a blending pen to add shading.  The glossy card stock really made the coloring easy and the final result was beautiful!
On this card I used some vintage velvet ribbon. 
I added glitter to the snow by first swiping on a thin layer of Stickles and then sprinkling on the glitter.  I matted each of the scenery card stock with black card stock.  Then layered over the decorative paper and placed on white or red card stock card bases.
On this card I embossed snowflakes on regular white card stock and added it to the card front.  More vintage ribbon and a glittery die cut snowflake.  
 
I changed this card up by using red card stock for the base.  Black organza and green satin ribbons finish the look.
Stop back Friday for another set of cards (completely different) I created with this stamp set!



No comments: